I finally sourced the equipment (aka a tripod) to take my own photos which means - MORE OUTFIT IDEAS!
Styling outfits is simply my JAM and what I'm most talented at (in my humble opinion). Last week I took my favourite new basic tee from Denver Hayes (a soft, heather grey with a perfect fit that I found for $5.00 at a local thrift store) and styled it five different ways for all you t-shirt lovers.
FIVE UNEXPECTED WAYS TO WEAR A BASIC TEE
1. With a Statement Necklace + Ripped Boyfriend Jeans + Pumps
2. With a Blazer + High Waisted Trousers + Loafers
3. With a Hat + Neck Scarf + Skirt + Sneakers
4. With a Scarf + Pendant Necklace + Pencil Skirt + Pumps
5. With a Vest + Patterned Pants + Sandals
Basics are so versatile ya'll! I could have made TEN more looks but I didn't have the time. If there are any other items you'd like to see styled in new and exciting ways, drop me a comment!
After posting these outfits to Instagram, a lot of you were curious about my favourite basics brand. I'm currently loving KOTN, but I also know I haven't tried all of the new ethical basic brands out there.