Time & Location
Jun 19, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
Location is TBD
About the Event
Many people might think a Capsule Wardrobe is a small, boring collection of clothing and accessories that includes only basics. But that's just not true! It all depends on how you look at it, and of course—what you include.
I consider a capsule wardrobe to be a small collection of items (number to be determined by your needs) including clothing, accessories and shoes that encourage you to wear your favorite things every day. Some capsule wardrobe examples look like they're full of very corporate workwear, or very trendy things. That's not the case for the ones that I build with my clients. I like to look at a capsule wardrobe as a collection of your favourite things—that mostly all happen to work together.
And guess what? When you include the right pieces, it's entirely possible to have a collection of only your favourite things. There's where I'm at right now, and I'm ready to teach you what it took to get me here.
This workshop is for you if...
- You want to build a capsule wardrobe
- You want to have a collection of clothing that (mostly) all works together
- You want to put outfits together without thinking too much
- You want a more custom approach than the content you've read about capsule wardrobes
- You want a step-by-step process for building a capsule wardrobe
- You want help identifying the colours for your capsule wardrobe
What you'll learn from this workshop...
- What a capsule wardrobe is / how they work / the benefits
- How many pieces "should" be in your capsule wardrobe
- The steps involved in building a capsule wardrobe from scratch
- The steps involved in building a capsule wardrobe using items from your current collection
- What to think about when making a purchase / deciding between two items
- How to create multiple outfits from your capsule wardrobe
- How to add on to your capsule wardrobe
- Challenges that arise when building your capsule wardrobe
- A list of stores to shop for basics
- A list of colours to help you choose your capsule wardrobe colours
- A list of styles to help you visualize your capsule wardrobe
What you'll recieve with your ticket...
- A ticket to the workshop (location to be determined)
- A live DEMO where I show you a few different examples of capsule wardrobes
- A PDF of the process + everything we discuss
- Ticket type
+$1.88 service fee+$1.88 service fee
- Ticket type
+$2.50 service fee+$2.50 service fee