Sun, Jan 16|
How to Edit & Organize Your Wardrobe
In this workshop you'll learn the valuable ClosettCandyy process for editing your wardrobe, assessing your shopping habits, organizing your clothes, and shopping smarter in the future.
Time & Location
Jan 16, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
About the Event
Are you frustrated or overwhelmed by your closet each season? Do you seem to struggle to let go of items that are no longer serving you but aren't sure why? Are you making the same mistakes each time you buy something? Would you like to learn how to understand these habits and clean out your closet once and for all?
Then you're in the right place, my friend.
We all have our reasons for hanging onto certain clothes and this workshop exists to help you figure out the WHY, so you can move forward with your style and learn from these behaviors—rather than purging for the sake of purging. This ClosettCandyy Wardrobe Editing Guide a very therapeutic process that will leave you feeling both proud and inspired to live with less, shop smart, and dress the way you want to.
In this 2-hour workshop you'll learn the effective Closet Editing method mentioned above that I use with my clients to audit and organize their wardrobe—while also gaining a better understanding of their relationship with clothing. This process will teach you how to assess and edit your wardrobe from an objective rather than emotional perspective, understand the shopping mistakes you keep repeating, let go of the items that no longer serve you, help you organize your clothes back into your closet, and leave you feeling confident about making smarter purchases in the future.
For the first hour, I will demonstrate exactly how the Closet Editing process works with my own clothes, and leave the second hour open to questions from the audience. After the workshop, you’ll be emailed a PDF of the Closet Editing Guide as well as a recording of the workshop so you can show your wardrobe who's boss.
*The Zoom link will be emailed to you a few days before the workshop.*
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You feel overwhelmed or defeated when you look in your closet.
- You keep buying clothing you don't end up wearing or don't even like.
- You have clothes you haven't worn in over six months.
- You haven't purged your closet in the last year (or more).
- You aren't sure what clothes fit you.
- You have a hard time deciding what to keep, what to let go of, and where to donate.
- You want to build the wardrobe of your dreams but don't know where to start.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN FROM THIS WORKSHOP:
- The exact process I use with my clients to audit their wardrobes.
- How to sort through clothing in an objective way.
- How to decide what to keep and what to part with.
- How to determine which clothes you feel best in.
- How to effectively organize your closet and tips for keeping it that way.
- How to make smarter purchases in the future.
- Where you're at and where you need to go with your wardrobe.
- Tips for styling clothes that might help you find more of your style.
- A new perspective on personal style, shopping, body image and more.
YOUR $75 INVESMENT INCLUDES:
*four payment installments of $18 available via sezzle*
- A live 1-hour demo of the ClosettCandyy Wardrobe Editing process
- 1-hour of Q&A to ask any questions you'd like
- A recording of the above so you can repeat any time you need to.
- The ClosettCandyy Wardrobe Editing Guide (18 page PDF)
- A list of options for donating/selling your clothes
- Closet organization and storage tips
- Access to the ClosettCandyy Personal Style Assessment
- A ClosettCandyy Clothing Care Guide
VALUE OF: $500+
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT THE WORKSHOP?
"5+ hours later and I have a renewed love of my clothes and a much more organized closet. She lays it all out in an easy to follow step by step guide that gets to the heart of your clothing choices with really specific questions that guide you in narrowing down just where that item of clothing should be sorted to. The instructions, questions, and sorting are so easy to follow that it makes organizing your wardrobe fun and worthwhile because you’ll see results right away!! Can’t recommend her enough! It was the perfect spring cleaning push I needed." - Breanne Johnson
"I learned so much and realized that the items I loved but was unsure of, can be put together so differently...and how to let go of the ones that do not need to be there. You are so professional and enthusiastic and I can't wait to start my closet makeover. Thank you for your kindness and professionalism." - Nancy Stevens
I took Jesse's workshop a few weeks ago on editing your wardrobe, and I won't lie- I wasn't exactly sure what to expect / whether it would even help me. I KNOW I enjoy dressing vintage, so understanding my personal style wasn't the issue. My main issue was that I had been stuck in a transitional stage between how I *have* been styling myself, and how I one day *want* to be dressing. Using the ClosettCandyy method, I went home with her workbook, and got real for the first time with my clothes. I got rid of so many things that were holding me back from feeling proud and confident. I'm finally on a clear path to my goal thanks to Jesse! Highly recommended, fun/welcoming energy, relatable instructor." - Laura Catherine
"I attended a workshop last year that focused on at-home closet organization and styling! It was such a great workshop with a positive and fun atmosphere. In the end, Jesse opened up the floor to allow us to ask questions. I mentioned how with an hourglass figure, I kept having to buy clothes to compensate for my bigger bust and hips (which would do nothing for my waist) so she suggested getting my clothes tailored to better fit me! Simple, but genius! She also suggested a wrap dress, as it would contain the cleavage, but also bring in the waist and flow down over the hips. For my daughter’s birthday, where I had 40 people, a professional videographer and photographer, and all eyes on me, I chose to wear exactly that type of dress. It was the perfect suggestion, I didn’t have to suck in or pose to try and find a flattering angle. The dress fit my body and I didn’t have to try and fit my body into the dress. I can’t thank Jesse enough, and I have been applying her tips to my closet, wardrobe, and personal style every day since her workshop. 10/10 recommend!" - Aleesha S
+$2.12 service fee
+$2.12 service fee0