Tue, Mar 24|
Open Studios Kingston
How to Discover Your Personal Style
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2020, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Open Studios Kingston, 39-1 Montreal St, Kingston, ON K7K 3E7, Canada
About the Event
Do you have a hard time figuring out your personal style? Do you feel like your clothes aren't an accurate representation of who you are or where you're at in life? Are you constantly buying clothes that you don't end up wearing? Do you want to finally learn what clothe are for you and make you feel good about yourself?
Then this workshop is for you!
The very first of it's kind, Jesse of ClosettCandyy has developed a workshop and complimentary workbook to help you discover (or refine) your personal style. It’s a process of self-discovery, honest reflection, and expressing your personal preferences.
For the first hour, Jesse will discuss her take on personal style and demonstrate exactly how to discover your own personal style and what you want to wear. There will be 30 minutes at the end of the workshop for attendees to ask any burning questions. Each attendee will leave with a copy of the Personal Style Discovery Guide (65 pages of magic) so they can take it with them on their style journey.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You don't know where to begin when it comes to defining your personal style.
- You want to build the wardrobe of your dreams but don't know where to start.
- Your closet is a mash up of clothes from the last fifteen years and you're not sure what you like anymore.
- You don't feel like your clothes are an accurate representation of you or your lifestyle.
- You have no idea how you'd like to dress, but you want that to change.
- You have a slight idea of how you'd like to dress and would like help refining your image.
- You keep buying clothes that you never wear more than a few times.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS WORKSHOP:
- A fresh approach to personal style.
- The encouragement and permission to be yourself and express yourself.
- A variety of personal style examples.
- A list of
- How to plan to fill your wardrobe gaps.
- How to make smarter purchases in the future.
YOUR FEE INCLUDES:
- Workshop attendees will leave with The ClosettCandyy Personal Style Discovery Guide (65 pages of magic) that includes the step-by-step ClosettCandyy process for discovering your personal style. This digital booklet is equipped with blank sections, prompts and examples. Due to the high-volume of valuable information included in the workbook, attendees do not need to take notes unless they choose to. We encourage all attendees to be present during the workshop to ensure they have the opportunity to ask questions during the Q+A period.