Time & Location
Apr 27, 2021, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Town Loft, 28 Bath Rd, Kingston, ON K7L 1H4, Canada
About the Event
Are you frustrated with your closet each season? Do you struggle to let go of items that are no longer serving you but aren't sure why? Do you want to learn how to clean out your closet once and for all?
Then this workshop is for you!
Back by popular demand, this workshop will teach the effective method Jesse of ClosettCandyy uses with her clients to purge and edit their wardrobes once and for all. This process will teach you how to audit your wardrobe from an objective perspective, let go of the items that are holding you back, help you organize your clothes back into your closet, and leave you feeling confident about making smarter purchases in the future.
For the first hour, Jesse will demonstrate exactly how the Closet Editing process works with her own clothes, and leave the second hour open to questions from the audience. Each attendee will leave with a copy of the Closet Editing Guide so they can go home and tackle their wardrobe once and for all!
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have clothes you haven't worn in over a six months.
- You haven't purged your closet in the last year (or more).
- You have a hard time deciding what to keep, what to let go of, and where to donate.
- You aren't sure what the gaps in your wardrobe are and how to fill them.
- You don't know where to begin when it comes to defining your personal style.
- You want to build the wardrobe of your dreams but don't know where to start.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS WORKSHOP:
- How to effectively organize and sort through your clothing.
- How to decide what to keep and what to part with.
- How to determine which clothes you feel best in.
- How to plan to fill your wardrobe gaps.
- How to make smarter purchases in the future.
YOUR FEE INCLUDES:
- A live demo of the ClosettCandyy Wardrobe Editing process
- 1-hour of Q&A to ask any questions you'd like
- The ClosettCandyy Wardrobe Editing Guide
- A list of options for donating/selling your clothes
- Closet organization and storage tips
- Access to our Personal Style Assessment
- A ClosettCandyy Clothing Care Guide
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT THE WORKSHOP?
"5+ hours later and I have a renewed love of my clothes and a much more organized closet. She lays it all out in an easy to follow step by step guide that gets to the heart of your clothing choices with really specific questions that guide you in narrowing down just where that item of clothing should be sorted to. The instructions, questions, and sorting are so easy to follow that it makes organizing your wardrobe fun and worthwhile because you’ll see results right away!! Can’t recommend her enough! It was the perfect spring cleaning push I needed." - Breanne Johnson
"I learned so much and realized that the items I loved but was unsure of, can be put together so differently...and how to let go of the ones that do not need to be there. You are so professional and enthusiastic and I can't wait to start my closet makeover. Thank you for your kindness and professionalism." - Nancy Stevens
I took Jesse's workshop a few weeks ago on editing your wardrobe, and I won't lie- I wasn't exactly sure what to expect / whether it would even help me. I KNOW I enjoy dressing vintage, so understanding my personal style wasn't the issue. My main issue was that I had been stuck in a transitional stage between how I *have* been styling myself, and how I one day *want* to be dressing. Using the ClosettCandyy method, I went home with her workbook, and got real for the first time with my clothes. I got rid of so many things that were holding me back from feeling proud and confident. I'm finally on a clear path to my goal thanks to Jesse! Highly recommended, fun/welcoming energy, relatable instructor." - Laura Catherine
"I attended a workshop last year that focused on at-home closet organization and styling! It was such a great workshop with a positive and fun atmosphere. In the end, Jesse opened up the floor to allow us to ask questions. I mentioned how with an hourglass figure, I kept having to buy clothes to compensate for my bigger bust and hips (which would do nothing for my waist) so she suggested getting my clothes tailored to better fit me! Simple, but genius! She also suggested a wrap dress, as it would contain the cleavage, but also bring in the waist and flow down over the hips. For my daughter’s birthday, where I had 40 people, a professional videographer and photographer, and all eyes on me, I chose to wear exactly that type of dress. It was the perfect suggestion, I didn’t have to suck in or pose to try and find a flattering angle. The dress fit my body and I didn’t have to try and fit my body into the dress. I can’t thank Jesse enough, and I have been applying her tips to my closet, wardrobe, and personal style every day since her workshop. 10/10 recommend!" - Aleesha S