Thu, Apr 22|
How To Refresh Your Wardrobe Each Season: Spring/Summer Edition
Time & Location
Apr 22, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EDT
About the Event
Have you ever wondered what it means to "refresh" your wardrobe? Although this is what the internet may have you believe—it doesn't just mean buying new pieces and donating old ones season after season. If we look at the definition of refresh, it means to give new strength or energy to; reinvigorate.
From my perspective, a Wardrobe Refresh is the process of giving new strength and energy to your wardrobe by creating a seasonal ritual. As we enter a new season, you'll begin the ritual of reviewing your wardrobe (what worked/what didn't), packing away or letting go of what you don't need, organizing and cleaning your space, mending and repairing your well-loved pieces, taking inventory of it all and seeing where the gaps lie.
Perhaps you may need to buy something new to you, but I don't believe you can truly refresh your wardrobe (and bask in the satisfaction of that feeling) unless you get to know what's underneath via the ritual above. This is how you authentically refresh your style and your wardrobe each season.
The Importance of a Wardrobe Refresh
Aside from the obvious goals of keeping a tidy and streamlined wardrobe, a ClosettCandyy Wardrobe Refresh allows you to see the big picture of everything you own, assess what you're wearing or what you're not—and WHY (the most important part of the equation). We declutter and purge. We clean, tidy and organize. We mend and fix. We take inventory and notes. We learn about ourselves before we make new purchases. A ClosettCandyy Wardrobe Refresh is the thoughtful approach you need to slow down your impulse purchases, learn how you feel about what you own, take care of your clothing, and see if there's anything missing. Are you ready to reinvigorate your wardrobe?
This Workshop is For You If...
- You want to let go of clothing you've been holding onto for years.
- You want to have a better relationship with your clothing moving forward.
- You want a better understanding of what you own and what's missing.
- You want to take a slower, more thoughtful approach to your wardrobe and fashion.
- You want to take better care of your clothing.
- You want a more tidy and organized closet space.
- You want a ritual for changing over your clothing each season.
What You'll Learn in This Workshop...
- How to execute a seasonal wardrobe changeover.
- How to determine which clothes to keep out and store away each season.
- How to assess a piece of clothing to determine if it should stay or go.
- How to take inventory of your wardrobe.
- How to determine wardrobe gaps.
- Tips for deep cleaning your closet.
- Tips for taking better care of your clothes.
What You Recieve...
- A spot at the live workshop (+1-hour Q+A period)
- A copy of the workshop recording (if you can't attend the live, you will still recieve this!)
- A PDF of the Wardrobe Refresh process so you can execute on your own!
+$0.71 service fee
+$0.71 service fee0